1. Eligibility. CommonBond's Grad Refinance Loan™ and MBA Student Loan™ ("Program Loans") are presently available only to individual United States citizens and legal United States residents at least 18 years old who either graduated from or currently attend one of the schools in the CommonBond Grad Refinance Loan™ or MBA Student Loan™ network. Current employees of CommonBond and their parents, children, siblings, spouses or domestic partners are not eligible for the Program. You may refer friends to CommonBond under the Program even if you have not borrowed through CommonBond.
2. Referral. To refer your eligible friends, enter your email address on our Program webpage and click on "Get Your Referral Link". You will see the choices to make your referrals by email, Facebook or Twitter. By clicking on the preferred link, you can send your friends a message with a link to apply for a Program Loan. CommonBond does not receive or collect the contact information for the friends that you refer unless they click on the link in your message to apply for a loan.
3. Referral Award. If a friend that you referred via the email, Facebook, or Twitter link provided on this page is approved and funded, you will receive a payment of $200 from CommonBond. Only one payment to a referring person will be awarded per funded Program Loan. If two or more individuals refer the same friend, referral credit will be given based on which link the friend used to apply for a Program Loan through CommonBond's website. If a friend that you referred via the email, Facebook, or Twitter link provided on this page is a previous recipient of a Program Loan, you will not receive any payment for new Program Loans that are funded. Lending decisions are not impacted in any way by participation in the Program.
4. Referral Courtesy. Referral messages should be sent only through the Program as described in these Terms & Conditions. Please send your referrals only to eligible friends, and refrain from mass emailing colleagues and former classmates. Use only truthful, non-misleading statements that accurately reflect Program Loans and the Program when sending a referral message.
5. No Spam or Solicitation. Referring persons must comply with all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, including up-to-date "SPAM" laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner. Bulk email distribution and any use of automated devices or third party services is prohibited. By participating in the Program, participants agree not to solicit applications for loans and will restrict their activities to informing their personal contacts about CommonBond's refinancing loan options. Any distribution of a Program referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation, or that otherwise violates any restriction imposed by CommonBond or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by CommonBond in its sole discretion, is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate exclusion from the Program.
6. Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. CommonBond reserves the right to cancel the Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time. CommonBond reserves the right to disqualify anyone from this Program if any participant abuses this Program, as determined by CommonBond in its sole discretion.